Thursday 17 December 2015

A New Direction For 2016

Image result for new directions

In truth I wondered if this blog was dead.

My issue is not that I am no longer trading, although due to external issues my trading has certainly been sporadic this year. The issue has been that I have changed my strategy and this strategy was taught to me by my coach, so it's not mine to share. My quandary as the blog author has been, will I be able to share enough for it to make sense to a potential reader?

It's taken most of the year to come up with the answer, yes. I can't go into the nitty gritty of exactly how we define strength and weakness but I can certainly share my trades as the setups we use are pretty generic, candle setups with the trend at support or resistance, nothing new. While I can of course share my personal thoughts and lessons.

For any of you who are interested, my coach's name is Paul Wallace, you can find links to his websites on the resources tab. Paul's method is ultimately a top down approach that in his own words tries to "buy strength and sell weakness". Conveniently my blog title is along the same lines, otherwise a restart would probably have been in order.

Going forward I hope to even out the amount of blogs vs vlogs, I appreciate I've been vlog heavy this year. I might put some stuff up in the coming days but failing that see you in 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment