Friday 27 February 2015

No Trades Some Mistakes

intro: Missed a trade as out, missed another as only looking at one time frame....

thoughts: Okay to elaborate from the above.  Missed a trade because I was out grocery shopping, what you going to do? The other was an interesting miss, probably best explained in the afternoon summary video however I'll have a go. What happened is price pulled back to a H4 level of demand but I couldn't find an entry on the M30 chart (my entry time frame) however on the H4 chart there was a very simple HOLP entry which I missed because I was down on the M30 chart.

summary: The thing is that I am only taking entries on the M30 chart which is funny because I trade M30 levels on the M30 chart so in theory, I should be able to trade H4 levels on the H4 chart.
lesson: at the very least I need to be looking at the M30 and H4 charts simultaneously.

morning prep...


afternoon summary...

No comments:

Post a Comment