Wednesday 8 July 2015

080715 No Trades, Tired





intro: Okay, had a hell of a job doing my prep this morning, I was "umming and arrhing" over everything. I was over-tired.



thoughts: Been pretty physical Monday and Tuesday and coupled with not sleeping right I just wasn't in the head space to make clear and logical decisions, as can be seen. What I have done though is update my trade plan. Just putting in some more checklists so that it's easier to follow/eliminates  decision making when I'm tired.



summary: I can't "not trade" every time I'm a little tired, I'd never trade! I've got to assume that I might be tired everyday of the week, however I know I can still function provided I stay "slow and steady". It's when I'm tired and I try and go fast, in all areas of my life, that the wheels fall off. So with the additional checklists hope I have eliminated some of the decision making from my day, guess we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment