Monday 27 July 2015

Method Update + vid and a Couple Orders+ vid

So as anyone who follows my youtube page or blog will know, I have predominantly been trading with supply and demand this year.

My coach Paul Wallace (@fxtraderpaul, www.fxtradepaul.com, www.tradingbeliefs.com) has been helping me implement this method more effectively and recently included me on a course he usually runs for veterans of the armed services, it is called the Veterans Trading Program (VTP). Its content have been extremely thorough and informative and has given me more a far more extensive and I believe professional framework to place my trading ideas around, manage them and analysis there outcomes. 

It is clearly not my place to share the specifics of the VTP course but in this video I hope you get the broad strokes of where my trading is moving with the aid of its input.

Method Update Video...

Sell orders

No comments:

Post a Comment