Monday 13 July 2015

R+1.6: 1 Win, 3 Misses





intro: set 4 sell limits, many were way off the mark, one triggered.



thoughts: Because I didn't take trades that "triggered" last Friday this sort of upset my ability to see which were "current" levels and previously "tested" levels, I think this makes sense in the vid if it doesn't here. Basically today I really should have been holding positions open from last week rather than a looking for new levels to trade. Anyway GBPUSD short triggered and I exited manually at R+1.6,  which was bad form as this is a swing trade so the minimum RRR should've been 1:2.



summary: Not a bad read. Despite the levels I chose being mostly way above price action, they're still valid and good levels. Yes I should have been in trades from last week but I can't cry over split milk, all I can do is get on with identifying the next tradeable levels which I did.



GU trade:


No comments:

Post a Comment