Wednesday 4 May 2016

R+2.9 GBPCHF Short

Hi all, sorry for my "Trade Journal" radio silence. As mentioned in my last post I had a bit of a rough time in March, taking 14 losses in a row. The lowest Timeframe I'm trading at the mo is D1 to try and avoid "over-thinking / over-analysis". I will get smaller again but for now want to keep my mind clear and I find that easier by not looking at the charts all day.

This is my first trade back. Not perfect, used a 100% stop instead of a 60% so I could limit risk should it go against me, so some fear in there from the start. Also got very twitchy as price approached my target and ended up taking a 1:2.5 instead of the planned 1:3 target. I did add on the Ross Hook which helped bring the overall return to R+2.9 on this GBPCHF trade.

Hopefully I can work on my execution next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment