Thursday 5 March 2015

Missed EJ Trade

intro: Did prep this AM, initially found it hard as I'm quite tired and price is retracing to long-term levels.

thoughts: plan was to wait for ECB interest rates and US initial jobless claims, then wait some more for the reaction to push price into a level of supply or demand and then take the other side.

summary: I did do the above however I missed my entry because I was looking for a LOHP short rather than a sell limit entry.

lessons: 1. waiting for data to create moves that are then tradeable is useful and time efficient. 2. I mustn't be scared of using limit orders to get into trades.

EJ missed trade:

morning prep:

afternoon summary:

BBC Traders Millions By The Minute Season 1 Episode 2 Full Episode ( from 10mins 15secs to 12mins 10secs are the most interesting IMHO)



No comments:

Post a Comment