Tuesday 3 March 2015

R-0.4: 1 Loss EJ, Missed 2 good trades

intro:  One trade on the EJ, Long at H4 demand wouldn't have traded it any differently. But missed some trades.

thoughts:  After my losing trade I went out for a run.  When I got home I missed a couple of good long trades on the EU and GU which occurred in H4 demand because no alerts sounded to alert to the level of interest. The problem being the tradesoccurred in a wide area of interest. I also probably got a little carried away worrying about getting a convergence of M30 and H4 demand.

summary: Placed one good trade  but missed two great ones because I couldn't set alerts to draw my attention to them as the range they occurred in was too wide for alerts to be effective. This means that I am going to have to "check in" every 30 mins (as entries are on M30) when price reaches an area of interest to ensure I don't miss entries.

lessons: 1. When price reaches a long term supply/demand level check in every 30 min period to ensure you don't miss any trade setups. 2.  When prices reaches a long term area all setups are valid

morning prep

afternoon summary


EJ trade

No comments:

Post a Comment